Hetalia RP-Hetalians Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ......2p!Japan.
SpainxEngland EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am by 2p! Japan

» Paris' Bio
SpainxEngland EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm by Paris

» Anger issues
SpainxEngland EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm by America

» Spanish-American War
SpainxEngland EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm by PuertoRico

» Doctor Hetalia (Doctor Who/Hetalia Cross-Over ((Open)))
SpainxEngland EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm by Austria

» ... Dark!Netherlands here.
SpainxEngland EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm by Dark!Netherlands

» I'm colorado
SpainxEngland EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm by Colorado

» 2p Romano is here and FABULOUS
SpainxEngland EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm by 2p Romano

» Not really leaving, but...
SpainxEngland EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm by Hungary

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am
Affiliates
free forum

SpainxEngland

Go down

SpainxEngland Empty SpainxEngland

Post  England Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Arthur was a little startled to find himself suddenly laying beneath his lover-- not displeased, but surprised. He reoriented himself and found himself staring up into sweet, loving, gentle olive eyes. Swallowing, the Brit got a dreamy look into his own emerald orbs as he gazed up into the Spaniard's. "'Tonio..." He mewled softly, feeling a mixture of playfulness and love bubble up inside of himself. The love he felt welled within him so deeply that it resounded in his chest and made it hurt from all the pleasure it was providing. He giggled up at the man on top of him.

Suddenly, he felt his lips being consumed with a fire he'd never felt before.

The Brit leaned into the passionate kiss eagerly, "Mmmn..." He hummed into the kiss and wrapped his lithe arms around Antonio's neck, tangling his tiny fingers into the thick, soft, brown hair. He moved his other hand down and grabbed his lover's larger one. Burying himself into the man's arms, the Englishman pressed up against him, wanting to feel every inch, every crevice, every curve of the man. He pulled back and whispered softly into his ear, "'Tonio, I'm getting a little hot... Do you want to help me undress?" He asked softly, knowing that the other man hadn't gotten the opportunity to undress him their first time around, "I did it myself last time and I thought you might want to... explore a little... take your time this time..?" He gazed softly at the Spaniard.
England
England

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum