Hetalia RP-Hetalians Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ......2p!Japan.
"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am by 2p! Japan

» Paris' Bio
"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm by Paris

» Anger issues
"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm by America

» Spanish-American War
"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm by PuertoRico

» Doctor Hetalia (Doctor Who/Hetalia Cross-Over ((Open)))
"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm by Austria

» ... Dark!Netherlands here.
"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm by Dark!Netherlands

» I'm colorado
"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm by Colorado

» 2p Romano is here and FABULOUS
"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm by 2p Romano

» Not really leaving, but...
"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm by Hungary

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am
Affiliates
free forum

"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia

Go down

"Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia Empty "Who am I?" -- Human AU; Case of Amnesia

Post  Canada Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:47 am

((In this RP, Matthew has a case of amnesia, and doesn't remember basically anything. Not even English! Anybody is able to join, he's in his home, confused out of his mind.))

Matthew blinked as he looked around the 'unfamiliar' building. He was confused... Where was he..? Who was he..? "B-Bonjour..? Est quelqu'un à la maison?" Confused violet eyes blinked once more and traveled around the room, taking in the various images that he found around the room, noticing quite a few pictures of... well... at least who he thought he was and another random person... who was that person? Who were the other people who sometimes were in other pictures of, who he thought he was, when he was younger?

(("B-Bonjour..? Est quelqu'un à la maison?" = "H-hello..? Is anybody home?"))
Canada
Canada

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum