Hetalia RP-Hetalians Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ......2p!Japan.
SpainxRomano EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am by 2p! Japan

» Paris' Bio
SpainxRomano EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm by Paris

» Anger issues
SpainxRomano EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm by America

» Spanish-American War
SpainxRomano EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm by PuertoRico

» Doctor Hetalia (Doctor Who/Hetalia Cross-Over ((Open)))
SpainxRomano EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm by Austria

» ... Dark!Netherlands here.
SpainxRomano EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm by Dark!Netherlands

» I'm colorado
SpainxRomano EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm by Colorado

» 2p Romano is here and FABULOUS
SpainxRomano EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm by 2p Romano

» Not really leaving, but...
SpainxRomano EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm by Hungary

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am
Affiliates
free forum

SpainxRomano

Go down

SpainxRomano Empty SpainxRomano

Post  Romano Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:47 pm

He watched as Antonio rose from his makeshift thrown and slowly walk towards them, his gaze slowly meeting Antonio's, he listened the Antonio greet him, watching his movements, in all honesty, Antonio was the worst king in the world, he could have laughed, while Spaniard tried to act kingly and strong but he it was to...funny to Lovino, perhaps it was because he had seen dozens of other kings or queens come through during balls, he let a small easy smile grace his lips, a she tried not to laugh as he had these thoughts, after Antonio had finished speaking, Lovino held his head high, locking gazes, “Si, I probably would enjoy your beautiful country more though if I wasn't brought in such a disgraceful manner, but all the same Espana is very lovely.” Lovino began, he'd seen how the woman who held power always gave compliments but they always seemed...back-handed in a way, he'd even seen his little sister do it when she got introduced to new people she didn't like, she'd compliment people, then insult them in subtle way and then end it with another compliment if she didn't like them, he would use the same technique so his temper wouldn't take over, 'At least this way I can insult the man and he'll probably just forgive me.' Lovino thought as he waited for an answer.
Romano
Romano

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum