Hetalia RP-Hetalians Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ......2p!Japan.
RusAme Bounty Hunters  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am by 2p! Japan

» Paris' Bio
RusAme Bounty Hunters  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm by Paris

» Anger issues
RusAme Bounty Hunters  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm by America

» Spanish-American War
RusAme Bounty Hunters  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm by PuertoRico

» Doctor Hetalia (Doctor Who/Hetalia Cross-Over ((Open)))
RusAme Bounty Hunters  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm by Austria

» ... Dark!Netherlands here.
RusAme Bounty Hunters  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm by Dark!Netherlands

» I'm colorado
RusAme Bounty Hunters  EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm by Colorado

» 2p Romano is here and FABULOUS
RusAme Bounty Hunters  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm by 2p Romano

» Not really leaving, but...
RusAme Bounty Hunters  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm by Hungary

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am
Affiliates
free forum

RusAme Bounty Hunters

2 posters

Go down

RusAme Bounty Hunters  Empty RusAme Bounty Hunters

Post  America Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:50 pm

((pulled from Chat Box!~))
Ivan smiled and backed up, pulling his cloths back on and just watching the other all tied up for a second. You can never be to carful... He pushed his hand in to the others pants, pulling out his wallet and looking at his Id. "So you are not who I though, Alfred f jones." He had him tied up, and now knew someone was looking for him.
Alfred tsked still tied up and felt the other go in his pocket and frowns, with his erection stil half hard, "So?" he slurred slightly
What was the other getting at? "That change things?~" he said with a seductive voice.
Ivan smiled. "You do vary bad at your job,da? You are good with your hips though". He teased, looking though the rest of his wallet and taking anything he could,considering that he had no money. "I do not think that you will find me~ so you can sit here naked untill someone finds you~"
Alfred pouts a bit and said, "What the hell do ya know about me? I can be bat shit crazy and likes to pretend to be someone else 'cuz I like to get off on it?" hoped to God he didn't leave him all horny like this, and tries to convince him to at least untie him. "and how do ya know I'm not just lookin' for a good lay hm?"
Ivan smiled in his face. "Should I take a picture first? Mabey send it to everyone on your phone?" Humiliation aways worked the best. He picked up the others phone and loved the way he looked unthr pictures he took. Childish? Yes. Effective? Vary.
Alfred growled at him and then smirked and said, "It's not like you're sending something they haven't seen before." completely bluffing, His American flagcoered phone was taken and said, "Better not take it, I got some babes to cal back." glaring at the other a bit.
Ivan smiled at him even more. "We'll, if they act the way you do they will have no issues with your replacement" he dropped the phone though and smiled at him.. He needed to be careful from now on. He was a murder, so he had no issues with hurting him
Alfred laughed a bit, "I'm the best damn lay they'll ever get, but you'll never know, 'cuz ya know, you're leaving and all." smitks a bit, trying to hint the other.
He chuckled and looked at him, "See ya I guess, you're actin' like a kid big guy, can't fuck me?"
Ivan looked at him "at least I can excape slutty bounty hunters~" he teased, having seen the other id and proof. He leaned up to him. "I have a skill, your only skill is your mouth..."he growled at the other and started out the door. "I wonder what they will do when they find you" he mused at the idea and smiled at him and leaned over, kissing his neck. "You are good though~" he smiled and walked out of the room, once he got out the bar, he ran. Howndidnhe know he was going to be there?!?!?
Alfred smirked a bit, "Scared as virgin." he teased on, "I got a lot more, ya haven't seen them though, I was just havin' some fun, I know who ya are Braginski and I'll find you." he laughed a bit and said, "What makes you think you're the first person to leave me like this in the back of this bar?" he felt the kiss on his neck, and chcukled a bit, "I'll see ya again and the bounty on your ass is mine!" and saw the other run, sitting there until the bar tender just sort of looked at him, giving him a disapproving look and untying him, "I don't want anymore of the shit Jones." the bartender scolded, "Alfred laughed a bit, rubbing his hurt wrists, "yeah, yeah sure, never again."
America
America

Back to top Go down

RusAme Bounty Hunters  Empty Re: RusAme Bounty Hunters

Post  Russia Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:52 am

Ivan was now in full on Paranoia. For five seconds he let his guard down and now he has a bounty hunter on his ass... This Alfred didn't seem too smart though.the chances were that I could outsmart him and end up killing him just like everyone else that interfered with his life. He smiled and giggled at his own thoughts. Seeing the cut Up bleeding American begged for Ivan to stop, to see his pretty little blond head and his even better face begging for his own life. Witch, of coarse, he would love to hear before he killed him like the rest. Out of every murder committed, seeing him die would be his favorite.
Russia
Russia
Admin

https://hetalianrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  America Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Alfred went back to the bar counter and carefully picked up the glass Ivan was drinking from and grinned, "I got your prints." he said happily. And waved the bar tender over, "Hey! Got plastic bag." the bar tender sighed, "Jones, you're not gonna really take this guy on are ya?" Alfred laughed, "Of course I am! He's a challenge! And if I bag him, it'll just prove how awesome I am!" The bar tender looked a bit worried, "Just be careful Jones." Alfred grinned, "Yeah, yeah." He tossed the glass in the bag and stuffed the hard glass in his pocket. "That picture he sent was a courtesy to a friend that can help me bag him." and he popped a piece of chewing gum in his mouth, to get the taste of Ivan's cum in his mouth. He opened the door to his car and pulled out his phone, not like the prints would help him, actually they wouldn't help much at all. Actually he could sell them to the cops.....but the bastard pissed him off to an extent, and he would catch him on his own. He drove off and threw the shot glass out the window and it shattered in the bag in the street. Alfred still had his slight erection and his cheeks were still flushed from drinking so much. He parked in an empty parking lot, he would have gone for a quick fuck, but honestly no one would satisfy him now, not when he had that rough extremely erotic Russian was on his mind. Just thinking about that icy cold stare, sent him chills throughout his spine. He moved his hand down and unzipped his pants, he didn't fuck him, but Alfred wanted him too, and it was a damn shame that he didn't. His hardening member slipped out of the boxers and jean and Alfred let out a shaky breath as his wrapped a hand around his cock and began to stroke himself slowly and kept thinking of the seemingly endless stare of the Russian fugitive. He bit his lower lip to suppress the moans coming from his throat. Ivan was extremely rough with him, and he loved it, if the guy actually fucked him, it would have most likely been the best fucking lay. He would have most like went in dry, and Alfred wrapped up in his fantasy and thumbed the slit of his hard, but it wasn't enough. He moved his other hand and wriggled his hips to slipped his pants off as he continued to stroke himself and moved the hand down spreading his legs slightly as he slipped a finger into his tight hole letting out a small gasp. He wiggled it back and forth and forced himself to take the second one arching his back a bit. Call him a cockslut , but he did love big dicks and Ivan, God he had a nice one. He smeared the pre-cum on his member as he stroked faster as his fingers scissored around and added a third one letting our symphony of sweet moans as they brushed against his prostate. He felt so close and continued to think of Braginski fucking him in that dim lit cold bar. His partially parted lips eliciting moans from his throat and threw his head back as came all over his hand and panted. He slipped the fingers out and he felt the cold air hit them. He licked his own cum, Ivan would probably make him swallow it, and licked his hand out clean, tasting his own sweet salty substance. He panted as he recovered from his orgasm and laughed, "It's just a quick fuck....but he didn't give me one." this hasn't happened before, and he just masturbated to a criminal, what the hell, he asked himself. He fell asleep in his car, he'll do some snooping in the morning, now he wanted to sleep in his post orgasmic glow.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Ivan just had been getting more and more paranoid over the last days. Glaring at any car that was there and growling at anyone that looked at him for a second too long. He covered his footsteps, didnt eat, drink, or go anywhere, having locking hismlef in a a apartment after the nice American owners had gone 'missing'. He didnt touch anything, he didnt look at anything. How did he knew he was going to be there?!? This affected him to much, for years, he went along as a secsful killer with not a sinlg cop on his train, that was, however, untill he had a incoutner like that. He went though and stole there things, but first he wanted to do this... He took there bodys out of there bags and rubbed his hand over the pools of blood, smilig and teh wonderful red he knew would soon be coming from the bounty hunter called Alfred. He smiled and wrote in tehre blood, making a huge smily face and at the bottom, in small letters writen with hti pinky. "Found me yet?"
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Alfred had looked at the the bar security camera to see where he went off to, but the problem was that he only saw a shot distance. Basically he just stalked to where the direction Ivan had gone through, but it was hard, he never saw him and survived on Red Bull and coffee, never going to sleep and even popping a few pills. He fond a few bodies with the words 'Found me yet?' which pissed him off, "I got your prints, but what the hell am I gonna do with that?" he would still have to find him which wouldn't be hard to find the apartment. Of course people had seen a silver haired purple eyed guy, who was tall as fuck. He had the general neighborhood, but that was it. He was hiding i an apartment in the neighborhood. e would just have to stake out and cross off the te places he knew, and was sue Braginski wasn't in. He carried his guns, and knocked on each door asking if they had seen his friend who left 4 kids an a wife behind and the people looked sympathetic. He went back to is car and sighed no luck, he wasn't even done with half of the apartment complexes in neighborhood he had narrowed it down to. He switched on the radio and closed his bloodshot eyes which hurt when he didn't close them. He heard to familiar names and they said they were missing, He blinked and said, "That's a damn shame." he said, "But, they're not home, so I guess I don't have to starve.' they were a nice old couple it was a shame, but their loss is his gain. He drove off to their apartment and broke in and went into their apartment rummaging the fridge for food. He sat at their table eating a left over meatloaf and looked at the residence names. He grinned to himself, he should say that he was their son and look all sad and get some free food out of it or something. He was a genius. he got up and threw away the unappealing meat loaf and knocked on the first door ready to look like he was going to burst into tears.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:22 pm

Russia went on a killing spree, getting more reckless. He killed everyone whos houses he broken in to. doing the same thing over and over and making the muders more gory and horrable. He would string there insides over pipe and make sure that the cuold see them. He smiled, continuing to write in there still warm blood across the walls, expecly for the good look sluttly mouthed bounty hunter. He smiled, wariting the same bloddy message after such a long time of what felt like so many more murders. He left finger prints, he didnt care, it was jsut a runnning game now. And when the Alfred found him, he could just kill him and mabey get a reall bounty hunter to fight
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down