Hetalia RP-Hetalians Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ......2p!Japan.
Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am by 2p! Japan

» Paris' Bio
Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm by Paris

» Anger issues
Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm by America

» Spanish-American War
Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm by PuertoRico

» Doctor Hetalia (Doctor Who/Hetalia Cross-Over ((Open)))
Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm by Austria

» ... Dark!Netherlands here.
Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm by Dark!Netherlands

» I'm colorado
Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.  EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm by Colorado

» 2p Romano is here and FABULOUS
Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm by 2p Romano

» Not really leaving, but...
Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm by Hungary

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am
Affiliates
free forum

Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.

Go down

Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.  Empty Hello, I'm the City of London, or Square Mile.

Post  Square Mile Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:19 pm

(City) Name: City of London, or the Square Mile

Human Name: Victoria Kirkland

Appearance: Due to the size of her land she is quite small and lithe and constantly keeps herself pretty. Her hair colour and skin colour are much like England's: blonde hair, pale skin. Her eyes are an emerald green with a small hint of an orange. On her ring finger she wears a lion ring to represent the statues of lions that surround her land. She wears a white loose-fit blouse with black skinny-jeans and long black leather high-heeled boots. Her hair is constantly up in a messy bun.

Personality: She tries her best to be lady-like, with a good temper management but under certain circumstances she can be quite rude, brash, and just an outright prick. She does enjoy parties but keeps herself a good few drinks away from her limit. She also can be quiet flirty to those that capture her interest.

Friends: Most others in the United Kingdom and whoever knows how to have a good time at a party. ((Broad))

Foes: Those serious-type people.

History: The City was originally established by merchants as a trading center a while ago but now it mostly consists of museums and many other fancy stuff. ((I'm sorry, this sucks))

Fun facts:
- The City of London is a 1. 12 sq mi district found in the center of Greater London, thus its nickname of 'Square Mile'.
- Square Mile is bordered by statues of Lions.
- Square Mile has many, many towers.
Square Mile
Square Mile

Back to top Go down