Hetalia RP-Hetalians Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ......2p!Japan.
The Cold War EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am by 2p! Japan

» Paris' Bio
The Cold War EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm by Paris

» Anger issues
The Cold War EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm by America

» Spanish-American War
The Cold War EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm by PuertoRico

» Doctor Hetalia (Doctor Who/Hetalia Cross-Over ((Open)))
The Cold War EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm by Austria

» ... Dark!Netherlands here.
The Cold War EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm by Dark!Netherlands

» I'm colorado
The Cold War EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm by Colorado

» 2p Romano is here and FABULOUS
The Cold War EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm by 2p Romano

» Not really leaving, but...
The Cold War EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm by Hungary

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am
Affiliates
free forum

The Cold War

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Cold War Empty The Cold War

Post  Russia Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:16 pm

America was at the pinical of his power. Money, weapons, social status, rank, minerals he had it all. He wasn't going to let Russia take his spot light, especially after he killed Imperial, oh no, he didn't like him. He continued to grin at the other man, and wanted to punch that unwavering smile off of Russia's face, but that would be rude, and he was a host after all. "C'mon big guy don't be like that." he blinked in confusion, Russia knew, of course he knew, he's killed a few, "Spies? what the hell are ya talkin' about?" playing dumb always seemed to work. Alfred .F. Jones was not dumb. He just chose not to read the atmosphere. He was good in science, and math, not really great with psychology though. He laughed, "Why the hell would I go to Europe? All they got there is Nazi's flirty Italian's, and Commie's." He purposely said it too. America laughed, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, join you?" he grew a bit serious but continued smiling, "I'd rather be dead than red." he had started the commie witch hunts, and he felt a bit exposed without his bloodily bomber jacket. "Come on, you can't just show up and accuse me of stuff dude."

Russia turned around and stood only a inch away from America. He did not take kindly to him saying all of the things the ignorant Americas did. He smiled at him. "You talk just like the spy's did before I threw them out of plains~!" He said, smiling and remembering the wonderful sound of the American screaming his was down. He sighed, "You Ignorant Americas" He said, taking note of every word, everything that America did, said, and spoke of. Why was he thinking like this. "If I cant accuse than you cant say your free" He said. "If you wan to keep our your humans from knowing what the real world is like, that the vary dentition of communism! Its a shame that the home of the free is already so close to being red." He giggled slightly and glared at America, being able to fell the others breath on his neck. Even though he only came up to his neck in the first place.

America tensed slightly, but didn't want to show that he hated the Soviet with his entire being. "That's kinda funny, those people ya threw out the plane were innocent, just shows how screwed up your government really is man." he huffed and said, "Don't get me started on Russian's 'kay, you're bein' a rude guest~" he wanted to beat the crap out of Russia, but he had to keep his cool. He laughed, "I didn't say ya couldn't say it, just sayin' it's rude, you're my guest and ya already came here on your own, without barely givin' me a warning. He looked up and glared at him with a smirk, he said, "What'd ya even come here for?"

Russia took no time in finding his answer. He smiled in Americas face. "Maybe I could hear to scream and cry just like they did when they were falling from that plane~" He smiled, acting like he didn't know the sexuality in the words and wondered if America could have read it the wrong way. If he did, than Russia had the upper hand. He sighed. "Coming from the land of the loud, obnoxious and over wight" He said smiling softly and not losing the happy on his face. He giggled slightly. "You do a bad job training your spy's, America, but it was fun to hear him tell me about all the reasons I should not kill him. I wonder what his wife and kids would think when they hear you sent him to his death~" He said standing as tall as he could and looking over America. He laughed out loud, making the secret service men stir. He hit his own chest with a open hand. "You and Imperial? Da? You wanted the other Russia?" He asked, smirking and not bothering to keep the mocking tone out of his voice. "I am the other Russia now~" He said. "Your American, I could expect you to at least treat your lover with more respect~" He loved talking about Imperial with America

America raised an eyebrow at the statement and scoffed a bit, "Never gonna happen,like hell I'd get on a plane with you." he stopped the heat rising to his cheeks, the statement sounded pretty dirty, and it was followed by a mental image too, but he brushed the thought off. He smirked and crossed his arms, "And you're the land of circus's, mail order brides and vodka." his eyebrows furrowed, "Like I told'ya they weren't spies, why would I send my people to your tundra wasteland of a country, that's messed up dude." he tried to keep up with his ruse, but the Soviet pissed him off, his spies died at his hands. It's not like America was doing anything wrong, he was trying to make sure his people were safe from Russia. He tensed when he heard Imperial's and frowned at the other, "You're not Imperial you're just a dirty ass commie!" his fist clenched, "You're not my fucking lover." all the secret service members and everyone who was in the room left. "You'll never be as good as him, you're just a blood thirsty corrupted bastard." ' Just like me' he mentally added.

Russia smiled. "Da~! But I am Imperial, I am the same nation You loved, he is dead, and now he is me~" He said. He walked circles around America. He smiled slyly. "So you did have something going on with the old Russia~" He said. He laughed. "To bad I had to shoot him." He want to see how far he could push America. "touching how you to were with eat other. Maybe I would have taken him for my own if you kept quite" He laughed again and kept walking around America. "Sweet, so disgustingly sweet how he sang to that kid and faintly told him he loved you!" He giggled darkly. "Its a shame that he had to love a pig such as ou, he died for it though" He said. He stopped at his spot only a few inches from America. "If You want to go to war~ WE can~"He said smiling and even closer to America than before. "But, I will win,and you would belong to me~" He said, once again using a undertone sexual message.
Russia
Russia
Admin

https://hetalianrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Cold War Empty Re: The Cold War

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:51 pm

America bared his teeth together, gritting them together. The other pushed him over the edge as he talked about Imperial , "You're nothing like him, you're just a bloodthirsty over baring bastard!" he clenched his fist and was ready to pounce on Soviet, he pissed America off. He let Soviet talk and continued to get more and more upset, "I don't belong to anyone and I'm not gonna belong to a commie bitch like you. If it's war ya want yo got it, but prepared for me to kick your sorry ass." the other got to close and America pinned him by the throat against the wall, "I'm not playing with you Braginski, shut the hell up man!" it was most likely a mistake, but America was known for being reckless.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Russia jsut smiled and giggled at America. "See? What is it that you are wanting to do to me right now?" He asked, smirking in his face. "Da, A bloodthirsty over baring bastard..." He tapped on Americas chest. "Just, like, you" He smiled and walked lcoser, pushing America back. "And Im afrid that if you do that, we will have to start a war, and we dont want a war, Da?" He smiled at america. "You know jsut as much as I do, We are the 2 most pwoerful antions on the earth, if we go to war~ The world goes to war~" He gooes at him. He didnt want war, he jsut wanted to piss America off enough to give him a reason to start one. He nodded his head no. "You are alsmot just like me~" He purred at America. "You only care about your self~" He giggled" But, you do seem to care whatI think~" He laughed a bit
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 pm

Alfred frowned and snarled at the other, "I wanna bash your sorry head into the wall." but he couldn't, no matter how much the other pissed him off, "I'm nothing like you. I fight for freedom, you enslave your people." at least that's what he wanted the world to think of him. He was pushed back and glared daggers at Soviet. "If we start war, just know that you're gonna lose." And he didn't care if other nations got involved, if he got to kill Soviet with his bare hands he wouldn't mind. He cared about himself, he loved himself, he thought whatever he and his nation do is the best, and he overpowers all, "I'm not like you." but they had more things in common than Alfred thought. He scoffed, "I don't give a damn about what a commie bastard like you thinks about me."
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Russia jsut smiled at Alfred. "If you dont care what I think of you, then why msut you feel teh need to send spys to my home to find out the vary thing?" He asked, his tone going from momicide to pure mocking. He giggled. Ha cared what he though, even if that was bad. He saw the other glaring at him. "Your eyes are blue~" He said, jsut to make the toher uncomtrble and to fill the air. He looked back at him for a few seconds, in that seoncd they built up a huge tesion. "You really are a lsot cuase, Fredka" He smiled and hummed the you are my sunshine song. Once agian jsut to make America mad. He walked out of the white house, spitting on the doorstep and simply walking away. He would have fun at the next world meeting though~
*time skippy?
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Alfred continued to keep his mouth pursed in a flat line," Dude, I didn't send any fucking spies." still trying to lie in defense of himself. He looked into the other's dark, yet stunning violet eyes, "No shit Sherlock." he said with spite. Alfred tensed when the other hummed 'You are my Sunshine" and it made him furious, but he couldn't do anything, it would provoke war and this was somewhat personal. He swore, if he ever killed the guy he'd piss on his grave. He wasn't even kidding.
~~TIME SKIP~~
Alfred stood up at the head of the table, "Alright dudes! Let's get this meeting started!" a bag of McDonald's next to him and said, "We will discuss issues that need our immediate attention first and then end up with the small fries later." he avoid any sort of eye contact with Soviet, knowing that it would end up very badly.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Russia smiled and sat back on his chair, nuzzling in to his black coat. He loved the simple pice of cloth, black with red accents everywhere. He didnt even try to him the hammer and sicykl on teh coats chest ether. He lsitaned to teh hopless ramlbings of teh nations and smiled though it. He polotly raized his hand. He loved how they didnt care if America was talking, but when Russia was talking, it was a diffrent story. "Da, I would like to have 16 seats on the UN panals, America" He waited for the raction, no one was alowed more than one seat, but he reparested almsot 23 diffrent nations, and would have liked them to be here. He looked at America with his usual smile, waiting for a answer. More seats, mroe money, more money, mor eAmerica had t opay to fund communism.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:41 pm

No one really listened to America, but they at least pretended to, he was a world superpower and so called the shots. England and a few other nations often scolded his ideas and he often questioned, if his ideas were so stupid, then why was he at the peak of his power? He looked over at Soviet and continued to smile, "Sorry dude, one seat per nation, and you represent them all don't ya?" and he laughed a bit, "You rule them all so you represent them all, that's the rule dude, can't change it." he had this big grin on his face, but inside he wanted to pounce on the Russian and beat the shit out of him. Everyone in the room could feel the tension, and so it was best not to get involved, "Unless it's coming out of your pocket, then this discussion is over, next issue!" he said moving on.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Russia would get what he wanted. "...Het, You silly American, you brag freedom but support them not comeing to meetetings and represtending themslefs? You are such a hypocrit, America." He smiled. It was true that he was goin gangist what he would fight Russia for. He put his feet on teh table, so much a didnt give a damn about. "I have 16 seats now, No one is to deny that and they will be at the next meeting" He siad flatly. America was strong, but so was Russia, no one had the guts to go angist him or react to the idea.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:52 pm

America laughed, he was the only one crazy enough to even talk to Russia with no fear what's so ever, "You finally wanna give the control some freedom? What are you planning hm? That someone might actually like ya because you fought to get them a seat in the UN?" He put his hands on the table as he stood up looking at Russia, "If you want them so badly get them yourself, case closed next issue!" America was the only one rejecting this idea, and he would have said, 'Sure, go ahead!' if it were anyone else, but it wasn't this was Russia, and he wouldn't tolerate it. He couldn't stand the guy and even if he had a good idea that could save the world, America would fight to reject that idea.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Russia smiled and waved his hand in his hand. "Now if only you and england were strong enough to beat me~" He mussed. He smile at America, not a mean smile, but more amused than anything. "Het~ I dont need anyone to like me when they Fear me~" He knew that Fear was mroe powerful than love. France was doomed from the start when he went in to the war. Beucause no matter what. A gun could kill love. He smiled still, resting his hea don his arm. He laughed. "You really dont like talking about this almsot war, Da? You dont like to talk about the spys you sent?" He asked. "You are so obbesed with fredom, but you even keep your own poeple from knowing the truth, that sounds alot like Communisme, Da? Takeing away there right to think and there right to know what is really going on?" He said. He sat back up and laughed at America. "Im alsmot sad that the land of the free is already so close to cumminus~" He teased, jsut waiting for him to try something.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:24 pm

America laughed and said, "I don't need the old man to help me, I can take you on my own!" making his hands into balled fists. He only believed in power. He didn't have to kiss up to to anyone, they kissed up to him. America laughed again, "What spies man? Jeez, you're getting so paranoid because ya feel threatened." and his face grew a bit serious, "It's an almost war, so push me far enough and there will be one and you'll regret it." he continued to stand as the other sat down, "My people do what they want, they have a chance to do something great. The American dream is what is attracting so many people to my place and making them run away from yours." he laughed a bit, "Fear can push people away, which is what happening, people are afraid and leaving your country and are attracted to the freedom I'm giving them if they come over." and chuckled, "I'm nothing like you and my country is nothing like yours."
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 pm

"Oh Komrad~" He giggled. "They go to your home and are pushed to sucide and deaht becuse of the way to think of us, so you are right, Fear will always win" He giggled. He stood up and walked around te htable, all th eother nations falling in to complete slincae, evne italy stared crying. He smiled at America. "Is really fun to be feared, is it not, Amerikd? Its a real shame that I do not fear you, Da?" He smiled at him, grinding his teeth together and making a soft. "kolkolkol" Sound. He hated this. After Imperial died, he CARED about what he though. He didnt fear him, but he wanted something form him, a reaction, a punch, i fight, anything/ He walked up and stoped a few inched from America. "Let me have the seats, its not going to hurt you, unless you want me to hurt you" He grolwed at him. Italy still crying and clinging to germany
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Alfred scoffed a bit a smile small creeping on his face, "you're sending spies, so how am I supposed to know the difference between civilians and commies?" he didn't see anyone else in the room, no, it was just him and this Communist son of a bitch. He laughed, "Like I want you to fear me, it's no fun to have people be scared of you. I know you're not scared of me, and I'm cool with that, you hate me though. Hate's different from fear. I'm not scared of ya either, not one bit." only one to stand up to Russia. He turned and Soviet was a few inches taller than him and he looked into those violet eyes popping the bubble gum he had in his mouth just to piss the other off. He grinned, "Take the seats, but I'm not paying for'em. " he crossed his arms, you could cut the tension with the knife and smiled, "plus, it's not like your lackeys wanna sit next to ya anyway."
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Russia jsut smiled at him. God he wanted to punch the gum out of his face. He didnt care really though, there were other methods to getting something out of someones mouth. He smiled at him. "Your a strnog nation, America, and you are powerful, I will admit that, but would it not be better to be on the same side?" He asked him, not beign spiteful. "Your the only nation here that can stand up to a fight with me, America, We could kill all over them!" He pointed out to teh other nations in the meeting hall. "They could belong to us! If you join me!" He said. "You can have your money and I get my power, there is nothign that oculd go wrong!" He whipred at him, a mad smile on his face.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:50 pm

America grinned and said, "You're a threat, and I don't like what you believe in." he didn't like him, actually he didn't like being by him because Soviet always reminds him of Imperial and how Soviet killed Imperial. Ha hated him, but not completely because he knew it was still Russia, just a change of government, but he didn't care because he would still act like he hated him. "You're a dumbass, talkin' about that shit in front of them." he needed to keep an image, make everyone seem like he was a hero, and honest, when he wasn't, but he had to make the apparence that he was. "I can get it myself." he moved in and mouthed 'later'
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Russia just smiled at America. "I really dont see how Imperial could have cared for you, I really don't" He giggled. "Maybe that why, He didn't~!" He laughed in Americas face. "Oh the wonderful irony~ You started this over somehting that was not even real~" That was not a fair shot. But there was no reason for Russia to play fair anymore. Italy still sobbed in Germanys arms, and the other nations panicked abit under the huge tension that filled the room. He looked at him for another second. "...You really must have not cared anyhting about what that Imperial though, Da?" HE smiled, a darker smile. "I can see how he felt about you now, he is, after all, me now" He said the last words with a murose tone. But his face staied light and happy, withc only managed to add to the affect.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:22 pm

America to keep calm in front of all these nations he really did. "Like you would know a damn thing about him." his chest tightened as Soviet said the words, because he sounded just like Imperial just with more hate, darkness and spite, "Shut up you commie, we'll take this somewhere else dude." he shook in anger, and his eyebrows were knit together and said, "You're nothing like him!" he banged his fist on the table and looked at the nations, complete serious and pissed off, "Everyone break, we'll resume in 30 minutes." the nations all gave him blank looks but didn't want to get caught in the crossfire of whatever this was, so left with much hesitance and America glared back at Russia, "you're trying to ruin me aren't ya, ya commie bastard?"
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 pm

He rally didnt have a good locial reason to be tlaking to America. "I do not like it when spys are sent to my home, Fredka" He said, using the name as more of a tease. He kept his voice low. "But you do not get it, I am Imperial now~" He used the light soft warm tone that the old form of Russia did. "America~ America~" He said, lyrically miming his voice and sounding the same in every way. He even soften his look to match Imperials. "Im still here, America~" He went back to his normal tone and expression. "You did a poor job of protecting him, Alfred, But~" He tossed a hard up in the air. " He could have lived~" He said. He was drving this to far but having to much fun. He warped his tone back to Imperials. "I could have lived, Alfred" He laughed, this was jsut a mind game to him
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:36 pm

America continued to defend, "there are no spies you fucking commie bastard, but I found a couple of yours in my place!" and they were disposed of. He continued to shake in anger, "Stop sayin' that! You're not him! You're nothing like him!" he took a few steps from the other glaring daggers at the him. He tensed as he heard the tone change, "How the hell was I supposed to protect him from himself?" he still had the guilt eating away at him, the fact that he didn't make it in time, that he could have fought harder to save him, but he didn't and Imperial, the love of is life paid for it. "Shut up!" he snarled, and pounced on the other tackling him to the ground and pulling an arm back threatening to punch the other, but didn't
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:41 pm

Russia didnt even make a sound when he was tacked, depsite a hard hit on the floor form his head. He faked the tears at his eyes, changing his face to Imperial softer, more happy look, using his tone once again. "W...Why would you want to hurt me?" Using the so discusgnly honey sweet tone that imperial always used when he talked to America. He still mimed the tone. "You let me die and then you want to still hurt me?" He asked. He could essently change in to Impeiral when he wanted, the looks, tone, and facial expertions all matched when Soviet Tried hard enough. "Y..You really though that I loved you when all you did was hurt me" He said, essansly acting like he was Imperial. "There is no reason for me to love you, becuse I never did~" He had to keep himslef from laughing at America.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:50 pm

America's fist shook as he straddled Russia and said, "Shut up, shut up shut the hell up you commie bastard!" it hurt and he knew Imperial was dead, so why the hell was this affecting him so much. He wouldn't fall for his mind games, he didn't cope with Imperials death, it continues to haunt him in the back of his mind. He never went home to cry for weeks no, he got up and continued to hide his broken smiles behind stupid phony grins. His heart sped up and there was a lump in his throat as his eyes turned glossy tears forming. He fell for it, and it hurt, "I do love you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." his past ghosts of unable to protect the person he loved coming back to haunt him through the cruelty of Soviet. He was pathetic, why did he believe it was really him, when he knew he was dead, when he saw him die. He put him fist down and lowered his head he gripped Russia's collar and gripped it tightly, but not choking him and let out a sob and the tears dripped onto Soviet's uniform, not looking at Soviet.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Russia watched the other fall apart. As long as he was in his head, he would win. He smiled softly, not in spite, or in teasing of America, but in victory. He felt tears falling on to his uniform, that too, just like Imperials but with red, not gold. He stopped smiling. At least America only cared when he was convinced he was Imperial, he cared about America BECAUSE of Imperial. He found irony in the fact that the scary, dead sounding tone he used to order the basilicas worked on them, and every other weak nation that was once in teh room. But that it was the soft sweet tones that quiet literately made heros crumble. He didnt know what to do now. He used his old tone again. The normal cold iced over one that felt easy to speak with. "America, I am Imperial, He, is me now" He said, almost trying to get the other to understand. He shook the though out of his head. He was here to brake America, not build him up. He knew that Imperial loved America, is that why he cared about him in his Soviet state? He didn't say anything for a long time after that.
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  America Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:08 am

America shook out of depression and desperation. Desperation to get a grip of himself, "No, you're dead, I saw you die, I couldn't protect you and you died." trying to make sense of everything, this wasn't Imperial, this was Soviet. He gripped tighter on the collar. It wouldn't work, Soviet's mind games work, but....were Soviet and Imperial the same person? It could be possible, they represent the same country. "You're not, you can't." because that would mean he loved Soviet, and he hated his guts, wanted to beat the living shit out of him every time he saw him. But here he was, crying, straddled on top of him, shaking like a bastard. He wanted to hit him, but didn't have the heart to. "I hate you." and he meant it, but he loved Imperial,"You really are a sick and twisted bastard." he looked up his eyes red from crying, he wasn't anymore but their were tears in the corners of his eyes, "I'm sick of you, I'm gonna kick your ass in war and make sure you're dissolved." he glared at him and after a few moments of just sitting on top of him he wiped his tears on his sleeve and got up. That was it, he had about 10 minutes before the other nations came back from break and walked away from the monster that looked like his past lover.
America
America

Back to top Go down

Post  Russia Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:18 am

Russia smiled coldly at Alfred. "If you kill me, that means Imperial dies with me" He said. Why did he want the other back crying in his arms. Why did he love seeing him cry and still being the only one to comfort him, even if it was not him. He looked at America. "I'm leaving early, I will see you next meeting, Alfred" He said softly. He stopped in the door way though. He used imeprials tone one final time. "I can be alive, only if you want me too" He let the tone drop and walked out of the building, looking back at it. He had his mind games, now he just needed to play America. He got back home in no time. The tensions, once again, roze with todays events. He looked over a map of America, looking at all teh key citys marked on there. Alfred really was built for war after all. He picked out the citys that would be hit with nuclear bombs first. Colorado Springs, New york, Chicago, Washington DC. He looked at the map for a long, long painful time. He hated being the new couterpart to win the war. If the couth US would have won, he would have felt teh same thing, the others thoughts, feelings, and memoys were now clear to him. He saw and could feel everything that Imperial had felt for America, he could feel the cold of the snow and the warm of the little boy when they were both still just kids. He shivered, he also remeberd his death, and could fell the bullet taring though his skull, followed by the same wamth of Americas body, holding what was Imperials. He sat there for a long second, lost in his own though. He shighed and turned the huge map in. Now ready for a war. All America had to do was start one
Russia
Russia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum