Hetalia RP-Hetalians Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» ......2p!Japan.
Bored romance  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:10 am by 2p! Japan

» Paris' Bio
Bored romance  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm by Paris

» Anger issues
Bored romance  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm by America

» Spanish-American War
Bored romance  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 pm by PuertoRico

» Doctor Hetalia (Doctor Who/Hetalia Cross-Over ((Open)))
Bored romance  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm by Austria

» ... Dark!Netherlands here.
Bored romance  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:46 pm by Dark!Netherlands

» I'm colorado
Bored romance  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:51 pm by Colorado

» 2p Romano is here and FABULOUS
Bored romance  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:19 pm by 2p Romano

» Not really leaving, but...
Bored romance  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 pm by Hungary

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 61 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am
Affiliates
free forum

Bored romance

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bored romance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored romance

Post  Arizona Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Arizona nodded and took the towel, biting the inside of her cheek. She noticed the look on DC's face and she glared a little his way, her face turning emotionless all except for her eyes. She seriously didn't know what was up. The day so far in Ariz's eyed was slightly eventful. She was going to surely keep an eye on the man in front of her for a while. She closed her eyes a little with a small sigh. She didn't really want to be angry. She did have to be thankful about the fact the humans in her state weren't there to bother her here. She actually kind of liked being away from home. She slowly opens her eyes and her face then becomes emotionless and blank, not a hint of the anger she held within nor a glare in which she loved throwing his way.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:48 pm

He made a sort of, 'what?' In a look of some sort and walked back down the stairs. He didnt care weather she got angry or not, honestly he liked women either way. All he cared about was if the girl was pretty or not. The thing he would never admit was he thought every women was beautiful no matter what they looked like, but he wanted to put on the front that he thought looks mattered most in his life because he was good looking.

He walked out the large front doors and hung out at the dock for a little while until his sister came to meet him.
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:31 pm

She followed him outside, an invisible smile on her face. She knew it was just a thing to be kept in her mind. She has never allowed herself to ever smile for a long amount of time, unless she was going crazy, in which she did during some of her fits of rage. She felt as if her anger towards people would sooner or later eat her alive.

"... Thanks for inviting me over " she mumbles.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:45 pm

"ehh I was bored" he said and just jumped straight into the blue water. He came back up and flicked his wet hair out of his face and put his arms up on the dock, "you getting in here girly?" he asked that smile on his face of pure evil.
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:53 pm

" Umm. Yeah.. " She says with a small nod.

She carefully jumps into the water, noticing how freezing the water was. She then began to shake a little, trying to adjust to the temperature of the water.

" Jegus fuck it's cold! " She hisses, getting her hair out of her face so she can see.

She wasn't exactly used to the coldness of the water since she practically lived in a really hot desert. She bit her lip, trying to hold in the many curses she wanted to spill out. She let out a small laugh to mask how cold she was. She then let out a sigh, feeling her body warm slightly, causing her to stop shaking a little.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:00 pm

"it's so warm how can you say it's cold?" He asked in his normal ass-like tone. He smiled and swam over to her, "well this is better than it being frozen right?" he smirked, "let's play a game"
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:18 pm

" You wouldn't be able to last a day in Arizona.. " She mumbles. " What type of game? " She asks, looking at him cautiously.

She looks at him carefully, making sure he wasn't going to try anything sneaky. She wondered what game he was even going to suggest playing.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:28 pm

"strip tag" he beamed deviously treading water slightly to stay afloat. He couldn't exactly go underwater without plugging his nose so he tended to stay up and where he could breathe and away from embarrassment and death.
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 pm

" Nope. No thanks. I'd really rather not. " She says, an embarrassed and frustrated blush coming upon her face.

She wasn't a very fast swimmer so she knew she would end up loosing. She wouldn't play that game even if it meant she would get 1,000,000 dollars. She knew he would more than likely insist she would play but she wondered how he would try to get her to do so.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 pm

He swam closer to her, "come on~" he begged, he swam even closer to her then put a hand around her waist, "you know I don't care if you are a sister or if you were a total stranger. You're playing with me" he smirked and looked at her eyes his face inches away from hers.
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:04 pm

" N-nope. I still will not play. I know you don't give a shit but still. I'm not playing. " She grumbles, glaring him in the eyes.

She wanted to bite him enough to draw blood. He made her feel bloodthirsty even at times. She let out a small sigh, noticing her blush growing. She was getting a little irked, trying to be as cautious as possible.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:24 pm

"Come on" he said pulling her closer, "just this once and then you can do whatever you want"he persuaded. He smirked keeping her close to him, he got his way either you agreed or not, he was just one of those people. But he usually charmed irks into submition.
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:52 pm

" Okay fine.. Just let me beat the fuck out of you when you are done alright.? " She sighs.

She was for surely going to beat the shit out of him later. She felt a little disturbed that she had to agree or he would more than likely try something stupid on her that she'd beat him for later.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:55 pm

"Okay" he smirked and swam back a bit, "who should be it~?" He asked swimming around her like a shark circleing it's prey. He then stopped in front of her and smiled that devious smile of his.
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:07 pm

" No idea.. " She replies with a glare.
She didn't like the idea of playing this game with him, but she couldn't wait to get over with this. She was lucky she was wearing a top over her bikini or something covering her up would end up coming off first.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:11 pm

"I'll be it then~" he grinned, "now then I'll close my eyes and count, I'm going to be onthe dock so if you even think about leaving on this sacred game you will be given a penalty" at that he grinned more, "but the best kind of penalty" then he lifted himself up and onto the dock and closed his eyes.
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Arizona sighs, " So I can hide anywhere? "

She seriously didn't have a clue as of where to hide. She thought about going underwater but that would be a little risky. It wasn't like she'd let herself drown though. She didn't like the idea of this though.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:22 pm

He counted until twenty then opened his eyes and smirked, "couldn't find a place to hide huh? Too bad" he dove into the water and came up beneath her and tugged at her bikini bottoms.
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:27 pm

" Damn you. " She growls, a blush apparent on her face as she tried to kick him. " Do you need to hide now? I will show no mercy when I find you though! I will bite you and draw blood and beat the shit out of you." She growls with an evil smile.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:32 pm

He came up for air and put the article of clothing on the dock, "alright, if you can find me that is" he smirked and dove down the came back up a ways away, "don't forget to count!" He said
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:42 pm

" Fine.. I'll count for 10 seconds. " She says with an evil grin on her face. She holds onto the side where the dock was and counted to 10, turning around with the same evil grin on her face. Holding her breath she ducks under the water and forces open her eyes. She slowly swims around, looking for DC.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 pm

He was sitting on a rock in the middle of the large lake-like area and he laid back he had seen her go under and he smiled to himself an thought, 'MHm just keep lookin down there" he grinned and closed his eyes.
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Needing air, she surfaced and looked around, thinking he might be above water. After some looking she spots him, diving under the water and sneaking towards the rock. She wanted to be as sneaky as possible, so she went under the water a little to swim.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  WashingtonDC Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 pm

He crossed one leg lazily over the other and hummed to himself as he continue to grin at his what he thought to be, absolutely GENIOUS plan! But he hasn't opened his eyes so he hasn't noticed Arizona getting closer which he probably should've done.
WashingtonDC
WashingtonDC

Back to top Go down

Post  Arizona Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:04 pm

She shoots out of the water and grabs his leg, yanking him under while pulling off his swim trunks in the process. " I've got you now idiot! " She growls in a monotone voice.
Arizona
Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum